General Ledger Accountant
Seeking a General Ledger Accountant to provide accounting support for all phases of accounting task. The General Ledger Accountant needs to be knowledgeable and experienced in the application of accounting concepts, principles and procedures of accounting.
THE VALUE YOU DELIVER
- Maintains the General Ledger – month end / year-end financial closing
- Reconciles general ledger accounts
- Performs variance analysis for the profit and loss statement
- Reconciles bank statements
- Prepares the General Excise Tax / Use Tax
THE EXPERTISE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors degree in Business administration required; Accounting major preferred.
- Two or more years of accounting experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger, required; cost accounting experience in a business environment, preferred.
- Federal government contract experience, a plus
- Knowledge in manufacturing and inventory, preferred.
- Office administration skills, including Microsoft 365, MS-office suite; Outlook required.
- Knowledge of accounting software Deltek Ajera, Timberline, or Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred.