REPORTS TO: CEO/President
PURPOSE/FUNCTION: Performs complex administrative support activities for the CEO/President, including schedule management, corporate communications and serving as backup for the COO’s Executive Assistant and Administrative Manager.
- Schedule Management: Coordinate the schedule for the CEO, including scheduling appointments, travel, meetings, speaking engagements, preparing for meetings and events, handling conflicts and following up on the CEO’s activities and communication.
- Corporate Communications: Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients. Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners. Prepare reports and presentations in collaboration with Marketing.
- Reading Materials: Distribute various reading materials as directed by the President.
- All Hands Meeting: Assist President with key bullet points to share; arrange alternate meeting leads if President not available; coordinate with various staff on short segment presentations.
- CEO/President’s Memberships: Maintain all membership renewals as directed by President.
- Incoming/Outgoing Mail: Process President’s mail on a daily basis. Follow up with action items as directed by the President.
- Travel: Handle travel arrangements/itineraries for the CEO and COO and serve as backup to the company’s travel coordinators in their absence.
- Event Planning: Assist in the coordination of internal and off-site corporate events. May coordinate corporate projects that involve working with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as, community partners.
- Corporate Records: Maintain corporate records and documents.
- May conduct research (online and physical) on matters that are relevant and important to the company.
- CEO/President’s Vehicle: Assist with the coordination of any repairs, maintenance and cleaning as required.
- Errands: Run errands for President as needed.
- Serve as backup to the COO’s Executive Assistant and the Administrative Manager.
- Assist the company and CEO/President with various administrative and support duties as required.
- Associate degree and have taken college-level courses. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five years of executive or senior management-level administrative experience required; seven years administrative experience preferred.
- Schedule management, corporate communications, event planning, report/presentation preparation experience preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills required.
- Interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math desireable.