Oceanit is seeking an organized, experienced contracts specialist, to be responsible for reviewing and maintaining all company contracts. You will negotiate terms, consult with internal team members, and represent the company when dealing with external business partners.
THE VALUE YOU DELIVER:
- Review and negotiate agreements on behalf of the company
- Manage contract forms library
- Help create and manage the repository of all company contracts and documents
- Process agreements for internal approval and signatures
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with federal and state laws and regulations
- Assist the General Counsel with general compliance, legal matters and other functional areas as needed
THE EXPERTISE WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Good analytical skills and ability to spot issues on contracts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enjoys counseling internal clients on contractual matters.
- Customer service oriented and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3+ years experience in contract administration (or related field) preferred.
- J.D. preferred but not necessary.