To provide network engineering services to include configuration, network management, architectural and security design and top-level troubleshooting of network systems, and cyber security analytics. Network engineer will work as a member of a cross-functional team.
THE VALUE YOU DELIVER:
- Assist with design, installation, configuration and maintenance network systems
- Design and implement network security architectures to fortify the overall security of network environments
- Provide security auditing including report review capabilities to internal and external customers
- SIEM and log management review including the ability to remediate
- Work with the corporate FSO to ensure that the overall security posture of the organization is within industry accepted practices
- Work on improving current network environment and make recommendations for modifications to enhance security and operational posture.
- Handle Windows workstation and server installation, configuration, and management.
- Other related duties as assigned.
THE EXPERTISE WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Two years network administration experience required.
- Have taken college-level coursework or comparable in network administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills designing and managing networks, cyber-security, network trouble-shooting, required.
- Must be eligible for a security clearance.