Honolulu, HI (Oahu)
THE VALUE YOU DELIVER:
- Prepare, review and summarize agreements.
- Manage contract forms library.
- Help create and manage the repository of all company contracts and documents.
- Prepare correspondence.
- Process agreements for internal approval and signatures.
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with federal and state laws and regulations.
- Assist the General Counsel with general compliance, legal matters and other functional areas as needed.
THE EXPERTISE WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Good analytical skills and ability to spot issues on contracts.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Customer service oriented and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience preferred.