Oceanit is seeking a Part-Time or Full-Time Environmental Planner to join its Team.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Writing and/or editing technical reports and permit applications.
- Interacting with government agencies and staff.
- Conducting research related to projects and/or permit applications.
- Participating in project related site investigations.
- Preparing Environmental Assessments and Environmental Impact Statements.
- Planning for and attending project community meetings.
- Preparing presentation boards or PowerPoint presentations
- Preparing quality control reports and proposals.
- Performing other administrative duties as may be required.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree required.
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong people and communication skills
- Ability to interact positively with a wide range of people
- Degree in urban/regional planning or equivalent experience is desirable.
- Desire to learn new things
- Comfortable with adapting to changing priorities and requirements.
- Proficiency with software , such as Microsoft Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, AutoCad, or Photoshop
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com