What will you do as a summer intern?
- Collaborate with scientists, engineers, or professional staff on a wide array of cool, research or development projects, e.g., develop a mobile application, help firefighters and first responders to stay in communication, restore a wetland or a beach, work with advanced materials which could revolutionize future transportation... the possibilities are endless!
- Conceive and develop your own innovative project proposal and present it to the Review Committee... many projects have resulted in products and services for our clients!
- Go in the field or to client sites and work with our clients in solving the impossible.
What are we looking for in a summer intern?
- Problem-solvers with a talent for invention. Hard worker, fast learner, and self-starter.
- Team player, fun to be around, and good communicator.
- Have taken some courses in engineering, science, or information technology.
- Recent graduate (within last year) OR student enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a degree-seeking student (diploma, certificate, etc.) and taking at least half-time academic or vocational and technical course load at an accredited high school, technical, or vocational school; 2-year or 4-year college or university; or graduate or professional school.
- At least minimum age required by federal, state, or local laws and standards governing the employment of minors. Non-citizens may be eligible for employment under U.S. immigration laws.
How do you apply?
- Upload your resumé here
- Each year, résumés are reviewed beginning in January, through the end of February. Interviews will be conducted with finalists during February & March. Selections and formal invitations are completed in April and candidates will be contacted by phone and/or e-mail.
- Candidates are selected based on education, skills, career goals, and current business requirements.
Take the challenge and apply your technology, engineering and science knowledge, skills, and education in the Oceanit Student Intern (OSI) Program. For each upcoming summer, student résumés are reviewed during the months of January through March. Selections and formal invitations are completed by mid-April and candidates will be contacted by phone and/or e-mail. Candidates are selected based on education, skills, career goals, and current business requirements. (1/6/2020: We are considering candidates for the 2020 student intern program for resumes received after 8/1/2019).