What will you do as a summer intern?
- Collaborate with scientists, engineers, or professional staff on a wide array of cool, research or development projects, e.g., develop a mobile application, help firefighters and first responders to stay in communication, restore a wetland or a beach, work with advanced materials which could revolutionize future transportation... the possibilities are endless!
- Conceive and develop your own innovative project proposal and present it to the Review Committee... many projects have resulted in products and services for our clients!
- Go in the field or to client sites and work with our clients in solving the impossible.
What are we looking for in a summer intern?
- Problem-solvers with a talent for invention. Hard worker, fast learner, and self-starter.
- Team player, fun to be around, and good communicator.
- Have taken some courses in engineering, science, or information technology.
- Recent graduate (within last year) OR student enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a degree-seeking student (diploma, certificate, etc.) and taking at least half-time academic or vocational and technical course load at an accredited high school, technical, or vocational school; 2-year or 4-year college or university; or graduate or professional school.
- At least minimum age required by federal, state, or local laws and standards governing the employment of minors. Non-citizens may be eligible for employment under U.S. immigration laws.
How do you apply?
- Upload your resume here
- Each year, resumes are reviewed during the months of January through March. Selections and formal invitations are completed by mid-April and candidates will be contacted by phone and/or e-mail.
- Candidates are selected based on education, skills, career goals, and current business requirements.