Hawaii’s 2022 Design Thinking Bootcamp, our 11th annual event, is being held virtually on June 16-17, 2022. June 16th: 8am-1pm , June 17th: 8am-12pm HST. FREE for Hawaii public school educators & students. ONLINE Statewide.
The 11th annual Design Thinking Hawaii Bootcamp is online for TWO action packed HALF-DAYS. Learn the process of innovation from Oceanit’s Stanford d.school facilitators.
- Produced by: Oceanit Labs and Oceanit Research Foundation
- What: 11th annual Design Thinking Hawaii boot camp, sponsored by the Public Schools of Hawaii Foundation
- Why: If you need a human-centered team-based process to help you CREATE the future, then join us.
- When: each half-day is from 8-1pm on June 16 , and 8-12pm on June 17, Hawaii Standard Time
- Where: offered statewide in Hawaii via Zoom. A separate Zoom login info will be sent after you register.
- Who: designed for people new to Design Thinking or who are a bit rusty and want a refresher. Teachers and students will have priority but we welcome everyone who is interested to learn the process and mindset of innovation.
- Attendee limit: 200 (50 seats for non-educational attendees)
- Cost: $0 for teachers and students, everyone else $265.
- Preparation: none.
- Sponsors: Public Schools of Hawaii Foundation
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
– Alan Kay, former Chief Scientist at Atari