Oceanit’s Graﬁx is an omniphobic surface treatment that works as a defensive shield to repel grafﬁti from paint, paint spray cans, and permanent markers.
In recent decades, grafﬁti has become an extensive issue. An estimated $12 billion per year is spent cleaning up graffiti in the United States. Grafﬁti also contributes to lost revenues associated with reduced retail sales and declines in property value.
Graﬁx is an omniphobic surface treatment that acts as a sealer to protect the underlying surface from water, oil, chemicals, and paint. Unlike other products, this permanent anti-grafﬁti coating facilitates cleaning of the treated surface so that any markings can be quickly and easily removed. If the surface is vandalized, markings can easily be removed by scrubbing clean with a wet hand brush. The surface treatment can be applied to concrete, tiled, or metal surfaces to provide low-cost protection for large areas.
Prompt, persistent removal of grafﬁti is one of the best ways to prevent future vandalism and often results in a nearly zero rate of recurrence. Graﬁx forms a clear-coat barrier over the surface being protected and allows for the quick and easy grafﬁti removal at a cost savings compared to existing methods of abrasive cleaning and repainting.
Contact Oceanit to learn more.
- Treatment makes the binder and pigment in paints unable to adhere to the surface
- Tested on both porous and nonporous surface materials
- Environmentally-friendly composition and processing
- Sufﬁcient adherence without damage to substrates
- Water repellant and resistant to ultraviolet aging and weathering
- Can be applied to concrete, tiled, or metal surfaces