EverPel omniphobic surface treatments are chemically-inert, nanocomposite treatments unlike any other protective coating technology.
These surface treatments are designed to repel water (hydrophobic) & oil-based (oleophobic) fluids, impart chemical & corrosion resistance, and prevent bio-fouling on a variety of substrates via a novel nanotechnology composite treatment. EverPel surface treatments also lower the surface friction of the coated substrate, reducing drag resistance.
EverPel is also capable of withstanding a wide range of temperatures, high pressures, and corrosive environments without deterioration of the surface treatment’s quality. The surface treatments have high adhesion strength while being abrasion-resistant and can be applied at far lesser thicknesses than epoxies and other industrial coatings. Everpel is two part, water-based and non-VOC, solution which exhibits a long pot life and is non-toxic after curing. It has controllable color properties and air-cures at ambient temperatures.
Oceanit has developed EverPel to be applied in-situ on metallic substrates such as in aviation uses, pipelines, valves, shipping, and on other components without excavation, disassembly, or re-installment.
EverPel’s advanced, superhydrophobic properties, can prevent biofouling to reduce algae and bio-growth on buoys, boats, and other submerged objects; it can increase flow in pipelines with its drag-reducing capabilities; and can be applied to combat corrosive environments.
- Hydrophobic, oleophobic, anti-corrosion, and anti-biofouling protection at extreme pressure & temperature conditions
- Water-based, non-VOC and non-toxic after curing
- Strong adherence & abrasion-resistant, non-insular
- Requires minimal surface preparation and can be applied to retrofit & repair existing installations
- Lowers surface friction on treated substrates, reducing drag and increasing flow
- Air-cures in under 120 minutes at ambient temperatures, 72 hour pot life after mixing
- Variable thickness, effective at 2mil