EverPel omniphobic surface treatments are chemically-inert, nanocomposite treatments unlike any other protective coating technology available today.
These advanced surface treatments are designed to repel water- (hydrophobic) & oil-based (oleophobic) fluids, impart chemical & corrosion resistance, and release bio-fouling on a variety of substrates via a novel nanotechnology composite formulation. EverPel surface treatments lower the surface friction of the treated substrate creating a slick, long-lasting protective layer that prevents adhesion of debris or fouling.
EverPel is capable of withstanding a wide range of temperatures, high pressures, and corrosive environments without deterioration of the surface treatment’s quality. The surface treatments have high adhesion strength while being wear and abrasion-resistant, and can be applied at far lesser thicknesses than epoxies and other industrial coatings.
Everpel is water-based, Non-toxic, and utilizes a no-VOC formulation that is suitable for a wide range of different internal and exposed environments. It has controllable color properties and air-cures at ambient temperatures. EverPel can be applied on top of existing coatings to impart further chemical and corrosion resistance and the long-lasting protection can reduce maintenance costs and extend equipment lifetime.
Oceanit has developed EverPel to be applied in-situ on metallic substrates such as in aviation uses, pipelines, valves, shipping, and on other components without excavation, disassembly, or re-installment.
- Hydrophobic, oleophobic, and anti-corrosion protection at extreme pressure & temperature conditions.
- Highly wear resistant and abrasion resistant surface allows for use in extreme environments.
- Suitable for in-place application with greatly lessened surface preparation requirements to retrofit and repair existing installations and equipment.
- Can be applied on top of existing coatings to impart further chemical and corrosion resistance.
- Long-lasting protection can reduce maintenance costs and extend equipment lifetime.
- Water-based, non-VOC and non-toxic after curing.